Discover & Photograph Beautiful Denmark | Capture Nordic "Hygge", Historical Houses, Charming Seaside Life and Countryside Landscapes.
Book an exclusive guided experience and learn photography In Denmark with Professional Photographer Christina Greve. Choose between three locations; Aarhus, Skagen and Ebeltoft. Christina will take you to all her favourite places to photograph. She knows the locations very well, as she grew up in Aarhus and Ebeltoft and have lived in Skagen for a few years.
A Guided Photography Tour Includes:
- a full day from 9AM to 5PM, Including Lunch.
- combined sightseeing and photography tour.
- capture great images together with an experienced photographer.
- explore the most important and picturesque landmarks as well as hidden gems.
- hands-on photography training, focusing on travel and landscape photography.
- the perfect way to see Denmark with a local guide and learn photography at the same time.
- return home with plenty of beautiful photos, new inspiration and amazing memories.
- on request the trip can also include prop/antique/design shopping.
1-day and 1 location: choose between Aarhus, Ebeltoft or Skagen: €1.299 - pr person.
2-day road trip - two locations: choose between Aarhus, Ebeltoft or Skagen: €2.199 - pr person.
3-day road trip - three locations: Aarhus, Ebeltoft and Skagen: €2.899 - pr person.
NB. Hotel accommodation not included. The best time to visit Denmark is from May to December.
To book your private photography tour, please contact Christina: firstname.lastname@example.org