Hi, I'm Christina Greve
My mission is to encourage creatives to worry less and create more! If you’re ready to follow your PASSION, evolve your CREATIVITY and LIVE your life to the fullest —you’ve come to the right place.
I'm combining 25 years of experience in psychology with my journey as a self-taught photographer, specializing in teaching mindful photography and mindful living. I aim to provide that safe and inspiring environment many creatives seek when embarking on their creative journey.
Through my online programs and in-person workshops, I've coached thousands of fabulous women from more than 40+ countries. My mission and goal is to empower creative women to SHINE, and confidently design a mindful life doing what they love.
As a photographer, I have a passion for capturing lifestyle moments, still life scenes with flowers and breathtaking landscapes. My work is deeply influenced by the romantic countryside aesthetic, Nordic simplicity, and the beauty of historic homes. Over the years, my photographs and articles have been showcased in numerous international magazines, blogs, and books.
MY BELIEF IN LIFE IS SIMPLE: Be real, be kind, follow your talent, create from your heart, focus on what matters most and slow down to enjoy life. That’s what I’m all about, and that’s my vision when I teach workshops and write on my blog.
I’m located in Denmark, dividing my time between the vibrant city of Aarhus and the calmness of the charming danish countryside. A few times a year I host in-person workshops in one of my two historic homes, which I have carefully renovated and design together with my husband.
When not immersed in teaching photography, you'll find me tending flowers in my garden, exploring the countryside with my camera, hiking in the woods, reading books or finding stillness on my yoga mat.
I strongly believe that self-compassion is vital for fostering optimal creativity and for nurturing oneself, especially as an artist and creative entrepreneur. That's something I talk a lot about on my Instagram and blog. So if you need a bit of encouragement make sure to follow along or sign up for my newsletter.
If you have any questions for me, simply email me: email@example.com.
With Love & Passion,
Christina's Background & Experience in Short:
- Located in Denmark; diving time between the vibrant city of Aarhus and the tranquil countryside in the south of Funen.
- Married to Lars, mother of three young adults and two dogs.
- 15 years as a professional photographer. Started out as a portrait photographer, and moved into fashion and beauty - then travel, lifestyle and still life photography.
- 14 years as a photography educator running the Lifestyle Photography Academy and in-person workshops.
- 25 years of experience in human transformation/coaching/therapy.
- Mindfulness instructor, and dedicated to mindful living.
- Practice yoga and pilates to feel rejuvenated and healthy.
- Passionate about designing and renovating historical homes.
- A true flower enthusiast, finding joy in photographing flowers grown from seeds and learning about gardening.
- Often seen biking or walking the city streets or countryside paths, with a camera in hand, capturing the beauty of nature and the charm of urban life.
Discover The Secrets To Beautiful FOOD + STILL LIFE Photography In Just 5 Days
Get your creative juices flowing with my FREE online mini-course.
Easy to follow tips on styling a scene, working with natural light, getting tack sharp images and much, much more. All my best strategies for capturing beautiful photos - straight to your inbox.
Click the botton below and start transforming your photography today. It's 100% FREE!