The Posing Guide: Strike a Pose
Do you wish you knew some insider secrets to be more successful at posing clients?
Do you wonder how to get fabulous, striking photos that everyone loves?
Do you want to increase your confidence behind the camera?
Then the Posing Guide is absolutely for you: informative and oh-so-inspiring, this guide was created with you in mind.
The Posing Guide will inspire you to guide your clients’ position during a shoot for optimal results. It will stimulate your creativity and help you start coaching your clients so they feel comfortable in front of the camera—which is key in capturing great photos.
“It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter”
When it comes to portrait photography, creativity and posing trump equipment every single time. Now you can use this guide as a reference to kickstart your portrait business and create gorgeous images that make a statement.
In the Posing Guide I explain the importance of the pose: how it tells a story—and shows off the clients’ charm, curves and personality.
You don´t need to know hundreds of poses to be a successful photographer—only the ones that will make your client feel gorgeous.
In this guide you’ll learn how:
- To shoot for creativity and variety (the hallmarks of a great photographer in today’s market)
- To shoot photos that evoke emotions
- Every woman has beautiful features and curves—and how with the right poses and styling she will see that for herself
The guide features 66 pages full of inspiration on posing women for fashion-inspired portraits.
Women love the luxurious experience of being styled, dressed, pampered and then photographed from their best angles. Since most women are not used to standing in front of the camera, they depend upon you—the photographer—to help them feel secure.
And what makes them feel secure?
When they trust that the photographer can pose them and capture their beauty in the best way possible.
This can be a challenge, especially if you are new in the portrait business. But with this guide, new photographers will feel more confident during a client session.
Discover 29 gorgeous, inspiring poses to make women feel and look great, as well as express their unique personalities.
The posing guide gives you 29 tips to how you can break the “static pose.” Leave that (boring!) “static pose” behind: this guide will inspire your creativity. You’ll discover charming poses that sell—and make your client feel like a goddess.
Learn how to connect with your clients, so you can capture striking portraits that are uniquely them.
My background in psychology and coaching I will help you put your client first so they feels comfortable and at ease. A photo session can be a great confidence boost for women, especially when it’s done by a photographer who knows how to handle the posing in a professional way.
Every woman is unique and beautiful—and can look amazing (even if she doesn’t have a supermodel figure). As photographers it’s our job to help draw those feelings out of our client. Which is how we get the best images!
The Posing Guide is packed with all the tips you’ll need, including:
- 66 pages full of incredible must-know information on posing women for fashion-inspired portraits.
- 29 gorgeous, inspiring poses to make women feel and look great—and express their unique personalities.
- How to easily coach and connect with your clients, so you can capture striking portraits that are uniquely them.
- Insightful information on how to shoot for creativity and variety.
- What it takes to create portraits that stand out
- How the best images are those that tell stories.
- Discover how to prepare your client for their portrait session.
- Learn how to work with professional models to build your portfolio.
- My straightforward tips on creating your own style.
Once you learn these tips, you’ll be amazed at the transformation that takes place at your shoots—and in your business.
GET 50% OFF: NOW Only $54
NB: This product is a digital download – you get instant access.