I´m working behind the scenes on my new workshop, beginning digital photography and I´m having so much fun with it. I´m getting back to the roots of photography again and it reminds me why I feel in love with it in the first place.
What I love the most about photography is that I can be creative in multiple ways.
I can be creative with:
- How I control my camera settings (ISO, shutter speed, Aperture ect.)
- How I choose to use the available light
- How I set the scene and style the settings
- What I´m photographing and why
- The message I wish my image to have
- How I process my photos in photoshop
My creative mind is constantly challenged on several levels and that´s just super fantastic and fun! Therefore creative photography is the essence of my courses!