Creative With Lightroom
Lightroom Course for Food, Still Life and Lifestyle Photographers
Turn Your Photo Processing Frustration Into Pure Editing Meditation
Editing can be very intimidating when you are a beginner. Learning all the tricks and tools inside Lightroom can be overwhelming. I remember how I struggled myself when I first started out. I would spend hours in front of the computer, never feeling really satisfied with my photos.
In this course, I will show you how to achieve a fast and easy workflow in Lightroom. I will teach you consistency in your style so you can let go of your editing frustrations and create your own personal workflow.
The course is a self-paced course focusing on editing still life, food and lifestyle photos. You will get access to a series of easy-to-follow video tutorials and all videos can be downloaded and viewed as many times as you wish.
This power-packed course is a two step program. In part one, I´ll pinpoint exactly how you can edit beautiful photos using basic technique and simple adjustments. In part two, we´ll move into more advanced editing to help you develop a more creative, artistic style.
These lessons will save you a lot of trial and error and show you the direct way to the core essence of beautiful photography. No need to invest in expensive presets, I´ll teach you how to save money AND time with my easy-to-follow editing workflow.
Topics We´ll Cover
- The solid foundation for professional editing. Learn how to enhance your photos and make them stand out with just a few important adjustments.
- Discover exactly how to edit magazine-worthy photos without adding expensive presets.
- Become a master at editing bright, glossy images as well as the more fashionable dark and moody style.
- Discover how to shorten your workflow and save a bunch of time editing.
- Become super creative with Lightroom in no time. Don't spend months or years discovering how to edit photos— learn everything you need to know now!
- Master the art of creative photo editing and explore how to get a VSCO/film look.
- Explore exactly how to use the selective tools, adjust white balance, color enhance, color correct, add drama, sharpen, remove unwanted things, paint with light, convert to black and white, editing multiple photos and much, much more.
What You´ll Get
- 32 easy-to-follow video tutorials
- Instant access immediately after registration
- Lifetime access + the option to download videos
- Behind the scenes knowledge of Christina´s Personal workflow
- Fall in love with Lightroom and master the art of creative photo editing
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
This is a self-study program. Start anytime. Pause anytime. Enjoy the class materials at home, at your own pace, without any time-pressure. Let this program be your companion on your creative photography journey. The program is mobile and tablet friendly and can easily be accessed from your home, office or on the go. Review and re-watch as often as you like - this course is yours to keep for life.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This course is designed for aspiring photographers, beginners, bloggers, hobbyists, intermediate, semi-pro photographers, and Instagrammers who wish to take their photo editing to the next level. It´s perfect for you if you dream about creating a unique and elegant signature style. It´s not for you, if you´re looking for help with file management, keyword organisation, keyboard shortcuts or making books/slideshows in Lightroom.
Below You Can See Examples of Before & After Photos Edited With Lightroom
Transform Your Photography - Start Creating Beautiful Photos TODAY.
NB: If you´re a member of the Food & Lifestyle Photography workshop, these Lightroom tutorials are already included.
This course is non-refundable. If you’re wondering if it´s the right choice for you, please take some time to get familiar with my work so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not to make a purchase. There are many free resources on my site that will give you a good feel for my work. If you have any questions simply email me: firstname.lastname@example.org