If you secretly wonder “how do one become a podcast listener?” then this post is for you.
Trust me, I´ve been in your shoes! I had to ask my daughter for help! Just two years ago I had absolutely NO clue how to get started with listening to podcasts and today I have my own Podcast show “The Empowered Creative“.
When I finally figured out how to listen to podcasts; it was INSTANT LOVE. Being a podcast listener have become an important part of my daily life ever since the first day I got started.
I listen to my favourite shows while I get ready in the morning, when I´m driving, walking the dogs and cooking dinner. I love that I can do other things while listening. I feel very inspired and productive that way 🙂
And I fell so much in love with the podcast universe that I was pulled towards creating my own show. So one day in late December 2018 I finally carved up the courage to do it and The Empowered Creative Podcast was born.
So if you are wondering how to get started, here´s my mini guide:
How To LISTEN To PODCASTS
The first thing you need to know is that there are many ways to listen to podcasts. The “good old way” is listening via iTunes if you have an iPhone. But there are also other ways. So here I´m sharing what I personally recommend.
IPHONE OR IPAD:
- Find to the purple “Podcasts” app icon on your iPhone or iPad. The Podcast app is already pre-installed. (this is a free way to listen).
- Tap the purple icon and search for “The Empowered Creative”. Don´t forget to subscribe to the show, so you will see when new episodes are released.
- To listen on your android phone simply click this link to get started.
- Perhaps the easiest way to listen to my podcast is right here on my website. Via The Empowered Creative Page you can find all the latest episodes. When you click on an image you are redirected to that episode and can listen with the embedded player. (this is a free way to listen).
- If you have a Spotify subscription you can also search for The Empowered Creative within the Spotify dashboard and find plenty of other amazing podcasts via the podcast browse tap. (this is a paid way to listen).
Last but not least, you can also download some amazing podcast apps – just search for “podcast apps” within your app dashboard.
My favourite podcast app, the one I use ALL the time is this PODCAST APP (it´s a blue icon – see below). What I love about this app is that I can save specific episodes for when I want to listen to them later. It´s like creating a playlist just with podcast episodes. This app is available both for iPhone and Android.