Christmas is getting closer and closer every day, so I decided to look into nice and affordable gift ideas for the female photographer.
Photography is a really expensive hobby and as wonderful as it would be to get a new camera…let´s face it… it´s an expensive gift.
So today I share a few alternatives from my own personal wish list.
These are not affiliate links, but simply things I would love to own myself.
I already ordered the backpack, I think it will accompany me just fine on my road trips
1. Handmade Camera Wrist Strap (perfect if you are not a shoulder-strap person)
2. iPad Mini Wool Sleeve ( I adore everything gray and textured at the moment)
3. Instant Photolab – Turn iPhones pictures into Polaroids (So cool!!)
4. Hand Stitched Camera Strap (Beautiful for old vintage cameras)
5. Backpack Camera Bag (Avoid shoulder pain and wear a backpack – perfect for walks in nature + city)
6. Comfy Sneakers from Dr. Martens (I totally fancy these…comfy shoes is a must-have for any photog)
7. Book – Photography Business Secrets (Inspiration for your business planning)
8. The Camera Strap Buddy (I think this is a great solution!)