Hi, I'm Christina Greve
My mission is to encourage creatives to worry less and create more! If you’re ready to follow your PASSION, evolve your CREATIVITY and LIVE your life to the fullest —you’ve come to the right place. I’m your support on that journey.
I'm combining 25 years of experience in psychology with my journey in becoming a professional lifestyle photographer, educator and online entrepreneur. I offer that safe and inspiring environment, many creatives seek when starting out.
Through my online programs and one-on-one mentoring, I have coached thousands of fabulous women from more than 40+ countries. My mission and goal is to empower creative women to SHINE, and confidently design a highly profitable business doing what they love.
I’m located in Denmark and work worldwide + online. As a photographer I specialize in editorial lifestyle, fine art and travel photography. My work has been featured in numerous international magazines, blogs and books.
MY BELIEF IN LIFE IS SIMPLE: Be real, be kind, follow your talent, create from your heart, focus on what matters most and slow down to enjoy life. That’s what I’m all about, and that’s my vision when I teach workshops and write on my blog.
When I'm not busy with my camera you'll find me working on a home styling project. I love to renovate and decorate houses - a passion I share with my dear husband. Our three kids are all grown up and have moved away to study contemporary art, psychology and film-making. They are my biggest source of inspiration.
Most of my time is spend creating, so to keep my mind filled with ideas, and my body full of energy; I find it super important to rest my mind, body and soul. Yoga, vegetarian food, walks with my dogs and slowdown time on the countryside is how I stay energized to do my best work.
I believe self-compassion is essential for optimal creativity and for taking good care of yourself as a business owner. That's something I talk a lot about on my Instagram and blog. So if you need a bit of encouragement make sure to follow along or sign up for my newsletter.
If you have any questions for me, simply email me: firstname.lastname@example.org (I don't have a personal assistant to reply for me; I love the personal connection with my audience, clients and students).
With Love & Passion,
Christina's Background & Experience in Short:
- 48 years old. Danish. Living in Marselis, Aarhus and the countryside of the island of Funen.
- Mom to three young adults (23, 25, 29) and two French bulldogs.
- 25 years of experience in psychology/human transformation/coaching/therapy.
- 14 years as a professional photographer. Started out as a portrait photographer, and moved into fashion and beauty - then travel, lifestyle and still life photography.
- 12 years as a photography educator running the Lifestyle Photography Academy.
- Dedicated multi entrepreneur since the age of 15, exploring the following industries; art, design, interior decoration, fashion, fitness, dance, and personal development.
- Bought and renovated two apartments and seven historical homes in five years.
- Master coach and passion coach, Mindfulness instructor, meditation teacher, NLP therapist, and Hypnotherapy master.
- Love flower design, decorating, gardening, walking and yoga.
Discover The Secrets To Beautiful FOOD + STILL LIFE Photography In Just 5 Days
Get your creative juices flowing with my FREE online mini-course.
Easy to follow tips on styling a scene, working with natural light, getting tack sharp images and much, much more. All my best strategies for capturing beautiful photos - straight to your inbox.
Click the botton below and start transforming your photography today. It's 100% FREE!