On a recent road trip my husband and I stopped by the beautiful and very cozy Falsled Relais and Chateaux. Falsled Inn is hidden in the danish countryside in the South of Funen. A place perfect for relaxation, walks along the shore, slow living, picnics and gourmet food.
EP11. SUMMER SPECIAL. In this episode I invite you to do a half-year check-up focusing on both LIFE and BUSINESS. I created these specific questions to help you be mindful of the way you live and to look at your life with open eyes. These questions are asked with love, and the intention is to guide you to stay on track with your life purpose.
A dream life is rarely something that just magically appears. If you want to live your best life, you got to get out of your comfort zone and ask yourself some hard questions. You got to get comfortable with the uncomfortable questions, and you got to challenge yourself to answer truthfully.
Your dreams, goals, and desires are not living inside of you just to live inside of you. If you feel a burn in your chest if you feel a desire in your gut if you have a big dream. You owe it to yourself to put it out there. To do everything in your power to honor your mind and body and follow that dream. When you breathe life into your desires you breathe happiness into you.
// SUBSCRIBE TO MY INNER CIRCLE (Free Resource Library)
//CONNECT WITH ME
My favorite cake is a Pavlova cake! It is the perfect dessert for Summer parties and gatherings with friends + it looks impressive when you serve it.
For the past two months, I’ve been super busy behind the scenes creating new videos for my upcoming lifestyle photography course.
In these videos, I show my entire process, including; planning a shoot, choosing props, styling, camera equipment, light, and editing.
And YES, you will also see me bake, style and photograph this Pavlova cake in my studio.
Enrollment for the Lifestyle Photography Course opens July 26. I hope to see you there for some creative fun.
In the meantime enjoy this delicious cake. Recipe below.
- 6 large egg whites
- 300 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Plenty of whipped cream
- A bit of vanilla sucker
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh berries like; strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Optional: 1 orange for decoration
- Optional: a few sprigs of fresh mint
How to Make it:
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F. Put your egg whites into a bowl and whisk them until they start to form nice firm peaks.
- With your mixer still running, gradually add the sugar. Turn the mixer up to the highest setting and whisk for 7 to 8 minutes more until the meringue is white, glossy and smooth. Finally carefully mix in the vinegar with a big spoon.
- Place the meringue on a baking tray and shape it into either a flat circle or a high ball. About 20cm in diameter.
- Put the tray into the oven and bake for 1 hour until the meringues look slightly golden and are fluffy in the middle. Let it cool inside the oven.
- When the Pavlova has cooled down place it carefully on a plate or cake stand before you decorate it. It will be difficult to move it after.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and the vanille until it forms soft peaks. Place the cream on the meringue when it is cooled down. Do it little by little so the meringue does not collapse.
- Sprinkle all the berries evenly around the cream mixture. If you want you can also add a few orange slices and some fresh mint herbs. Enjoy!