Do you have someone in your life that:
- Continuously break your trust?
- Expects you to sacrifice your personal values and change into someone you’re really not?
- Always make you feel broken, depressed and frustrated?
- That make you feel exhausted with all your efforts to change your relationship for the better?
- That you hold on to even when it’s really not worth it?
- That doesn’t encourage you or believe in you?
No matter how much love you give, some relationships simply aren’t meant to be?
You can try your hardest, you can do everything and say everything, but sometimes people just aren’t worth stressing over anymore, and they aren’t worth worrying about.
It’s important to know when to distance yourself from someone who only hurt you and bring you down.
When you give your love to someone, truly and purely without expectation, and it’s never good enough for them, there’s a good chance you’re giving your love to the wrong person.
The only way you can accept new joy and happiness into your life is to make space for it. If your heart is filled full-up with pain and hurt, how can you be open to anything new?
Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher – YOU DESERVE IT♥